Create a professional image with the “Accueil©” method
You will develop an attitude that can focus on understanding your customers’ needs.
You will communicate constructively and effectively with them.
The training is led by a trainer-actor. You will become more aware of how you react to customers, thanks to realistic role plays, and develop a more supportive attitude.
Responding to your needs
Before we do anything else, we start by listening to you. We want to understand what you find challenging and what holds you back so that we can offer the solution that actually meets your needs.
We make sure that each participant gains practical skills that they can use in real-life situations.
Our ambition is to be a partner that is easy to work with, and that offers excellent value for money.
That is what we have been doing for over 20 years.
The goals of our training on dealing with clients
Our training on dealing with clients will teach you how to:
- Respond to your customers’ demands professionally.
- Adopt attitudes and a communication style that will boost your customers’ satisfaction and loyalty.
- Manage difficult situations.
You will have a framework to follow: the “ACCUEIL©” method.
The training covers dealing with clients face-to-face as well as on the telephone.
What you will learn
Be aware of your role when dealing with customers.
Equip yourself with an excellent frame of reference with the “ACCUEIL©” method.
- Be helpful, look after the customer.
- Be friendly, smile.
- Add a personal touch, without going too far.
- Be constructive and solution-oriented.
- Be aware of any anxiety coming from the individual or the situation, whilst maintaining your own self-control.
- Stay positive when asking someone to wait.
- Win over the customer’s trust to help them stay calm and constructive.
- Understand the specific needs of the person you are dealing with.
- Communicate clearly, in a way that is easy to understand, avoiding jargon.
- Adapt your message to the person you are dealing with.
- Offer the customer practical solutions.
- Check to make sure the other person is happy with how their request has been handled.
- Stay neutral.
- Treat everyone with the same respect.
- Be present, demonstrate active listening, never interrupt.
- Ask questions, rephrase, make sure that you have fully understood.
- Have the right amount of empathy.
- Think about the non-verbal and peri-verbal language used by the person you are talking to.
- Be aware of the image you are conveying to the other person (your own image and that of your company).
- Think about the way you look, your non-verbal and peri-verbal language, the messages you are conveying.
- Tackle difficult situations.
- Handle people who do not respect the limits of common courtesy or try to abuse a situation.
- Looking for solutions to your issues.
- Case study exercises that fit in with the reality of your work
Your action plan.
The training is focused on putting your learning into practice. It is led by a trainer-actor for a concrete, realistic learning journey based on situations experienced by the participants.
The benefits for your organisation
- Your employees will feel more at ease and be better able to react appropriately.
- They will be better at keeping your clients happy and nurturing loyalty.
Anyone; no prerequisites.
Intra-company training groups
Languages: French, Dutch, English.
Recommended duration: 1 day of training followed by 1 optional consolidation day.
Dates: to be decided by mutual agreement.
Locations: France, Belgium, Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg, Canada.
Budget: please ask.
One of our senior trainers.
Educational coordination: Françoise Platiau, partner and founder of Métamorphoses, coach and trainer.