Communicate better with dysfunctional individuals
You will identify your Process Com® personality profile as well as that of the people you deal with.
You will discover ways to work constructively, even in difficult circumstances.
You will interact better with “difficult” individuals.
We present this model in a way that helps you remember Process Com® so you can spend as much time as possible on practical tasks.
Responding to your needs
Before we do anything else, we start by listening to you. We want to understand what you find challenging and what holds you back so that we can offer the solution that actually meets your needs.
We make sure that each participant gains practical skills that they can use in real-life situations.
Our ambition is to be a partner that is easy to work with, and that offers excellent value for money.
That is what we have been doing for over 20 years.
Why Process Com®?
Process Com® is a model that describes 6 personality types, how they communicate, and what they need psychologically in order to function constructively and effectively. We have decided to offer it to you for these two reasons:
- Process Com® is surprisingly easy to use and offers some very practical tools.
- It is the best model for identifying effective ways of dealing with people with a negative communication and working style.
The goals of our Process Com® training
Our training will help you to:
- Develop your performance.
- Correct your own faults.
- Adapt your communication style to each person you interact with.
- Deal with dysfunctional individuals more effectively.
What you will learn
Understand Process Com®:
- The different Process Com® personality types.
- Its applications.
- Use the model ethically and effectively.
Get to know yourself so you can work more effectively:
- Identify your Process Com® personality profile (complete the Process Com® inventory, explain and confirm your profile).
- Understand your communication style.
- Identify your psychological needs to become positive, constructive and effective.
- Learn how to recognise when you miscommunicate or don’t work particularly well.
- Recreate the perfect conditions for communicating and performing as successfully as possible.
- Find out how your profile can evolve over time and how you can improve.
Understand other people so you can create harmonious, fruitful relationships:
- Identify your colleagues’ profiles.
- Take on their communication styles (their channel, their perception, their psychological needs, their energy level).
- Develop your ability to “work your way up the different floors in your building” to communicate successfully with all Process Com® profiles.
- Adopt the right strategies when they communicate or function badly or are in stressful situations.
Put what you have learned into practice:
- Exercises and role-playing with all Process Com® personality types.
- Exercises for managing people who communicate or operate badly.
Create your action plan.
The benefits for your organisation
- Your interactions will be more constructive and positive.
- You will improve communication and collaboration within your teams.
- You will find it easier to communicate with difficult clients and contacts.
Anyone; no prerequisites.
Intra-company training groups
Languages: French, Dutch, English.
Recommended duration: 2 days of training.
Dates: to be decided by mutual agreement.
Locations: France, Belgium, Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg, Canada.
Budget: please ask
Jean-Luc Dupont, partner - founder of Métamorphoses, certified Process Communication Management®).
Get the most out of your training
We will build the training around your specific needs:
- Beforehand: we will talk to you to identify your own needs as well as those of your participants.
- During the training: we will focus on your real-life case studies.
- Afterwards: we will provide a debrief with our suggestions to support your employees in the long term.
Our other trainings on Personality type training
Discover your MBTI® profile and really understand it.
Boost your performance and make the most of your potential.
Improve the way you communicate with different people.
This training course is packed with practical examples and advice.
Find out more