Manage all of your information more successfully
You will be able to structure your thoughts more effectively and clarify your ideas.
You will find it easier to remember large quantities of information.
You will be able to organise your meetings, presentations etc. more efficiently.
The training is based on practical learning; you will create a number of increasingly complex Mind Maps.
Responding to your needs
Before we do anything else, we start by listening to you. We want to understand what you find challenging and what holds you back so that we can offer the solution that actually meets your needs.
We make sure that each participant gains practical skills that they can use in real-life situations.
Our ambition is to be a partner that is easy to work with, and that offers excellent value for money.
That is what we have been doing for over 20 years.
The goal of our Mind Mapping training
Our Mind Mapping training will teach you how to:
- Manage the large quantities of information that you have to deal with, because you will be able to take notes more efficiently, you will be able to remember data more successfully and build up an overview of all of your projects and activities.
- Improve your effectiveness by preparing your presentations, meetings, projects, to-do lists etc.
- Boost your capacity to come up with creative solutions by thinking outside the box.
- Use your brain more effectively by understanding the impact of your behavioural processes.
What you will learn
Improve the way your brain works:
- Why does linear note-taking limit our potential?
- How can we use our brain better?
- Cognitive preferences: the key to optimising the way YOU work.
Understand what a Mind Map is:
- The principles.
- The areas in which it can be used: Mind Maps Out and In.
- The benefits of Mind Mapping.
- Experiment with your first Mind Map.
Identify the golden rules and right state of mind to make sure your Mind Maps are truly effective.
Practice Mind Mapping:
- Put together a presentation / organise your ideas.
- Structure a project / conduct a strategic review.
- Group Mind Map (applying this method to brainstorming).
- Take notes during a talk.
- Summarise a conversation.
Find out about Mind Mapping software: XMind.
Sum up what you have learned
Create your action plan.
The benefits for your organisation
- You will be able to process the large quantity of data you have to deal with more easily.
- You will improve your time and project management, your professional effectiveness, your decision-making skills and much more.
- Your organisation will benefit from greater creativity.
Anyone; no prerequisites.
Intra-company training groups
Languages: French, Dutch, English.
Recommended duration: 1 day of training.
Dates: to be decided by mutual agreement.
Locations: France, Belgium, Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg, Canada.
Budget: please ask.
Jean-Luc Dupont, partner - founder of Métamorphoses, author of “Vous êtes unique” (You are unique), certified MBTI trainer.
Get the most out of your training
We will build the training around your specific needs:
- Beforehand: we will talk to you to identify your own needs as well as those of your participants.
- During the training: we will focus on your real-life case studies.
- Afterwards: we will provide a debrief with our suggestions to support your employees in the long term.
Our other trainings on effectiveness training
Stress management training
You will avoid stress in the long term with an approach that focuses on your stress “PROFIL©”.
You will learn how to manage your stress from every angle: cognitively, physically and behaviourally.
You will find a better work-life balance.
Find out more
Training on managing your emotions
Turn your emotions into allies.
Express yourself constructively and calmly.
Stop getting overwhelmed by the excessive emotions of the people you deal with.
Adopt an effective strategy for managing emotions.
Find out more
Training on time management and priorities
Focus on what is most important.
Get results by managing your efforts and your resources more effectively.
Boost your efficiency and your organisational skills.
Take back control over your to-do list.
Find out more