Get more out of your MBTI® training
You will really understand your MBTI® type; this means that you can make sustainable progress and make the most of your potential in the long term.
You will find out about the profiles of the people you deal with; you will improve the way you communicate and work with each of them individually.
Our training is packed with concrete examples and practical advice.
We pay particular attention to helping you determine your real MBTI® profile.
Our training is based on our book: “Vous êtes unique!” (You are unique), the result of 20 years of experience using MBTI®.
Responding to your needs
Before we do anything else, we start by listening to you. We want to understand what you find challenging and what holds you back so that we can offer the solution that actually meets your needs.
We make sure that each participant gains practical skills that they can use in real-life situations.
Our ambition is to be a partner that is easy to work with, and that offers excellent value for money.
That is what we have been doing for over 20 years.
MBTI® is a very popular tool that helps us understand how each individual perceives information, makes decisions and structures their life and then identify what makes them tick.
MBTI® has a huge number of applications: communication, leadership, team building, conflict management, stress management, managing change, marketing - sales, coaching, sports coaching and many more.
The goals of our MBTI training
Our MBTI® training will teach you how to:
- Develop your performance and your potential by understanding your personality type.
- Create more fruitful, smoother relationships by understanding the people you deal with.
- Turn individual differences into collective success.
What you will learn
- The 16 MBTI® personality types: what they are and what they are not.
- The applications of MBTI®.
Discover your MBTI® personality type:
- Complete the MBTI® questionnaire.
- Exercises to help find out your profile.
- Confirmation of your MBTI® type.
Understand the people you deal with:
- How to identify the people you interact with.
- Precautionary and ethical rules.
- The 16 MBTI® personality types.
Improve your communication and your relationships:
- Advice on how to communicate depending on your personality profile.
- Improve the way you manage conflict: (the 4 questions model©).
Develop your performance and your potential:
- Make better use of your strengths and resolve your weaknesses according to your MBTI® profile.
- Identify your path to personal development.
- Understand what triggers stress in yourself and improve your strategies for managing stress.
Your action plan.
The benefits for your organisation
- You will improve thanks to a better understand of yourself.
- You will find it easier to communicate with your colleagues and your clients.
- You will waste less time on misunderstandings.
- You will turn individual differences into collective success.
Anyone; no prerequisites.
Intra-company training groups
Languages: French, Dutch, English.
Recommended duration: 2 days of training.
Dates: to be decided by mutual agreement.
Locations: France, Belgium, Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg, Canada.
Budget: please ask.
Jean-Luc Dupont, partner - founder of Métamorphoses, author of “Vous êtes unique” (You are unique), certified MBTI trainer, certified by Tony Buzan, the father of Mind Mapping (ThinkBuzan Licensed Instructor).