Develop your confidence and the impact that you have.
You will learn how to use an effective methodology: MAP©, which will help you excel on every level.
You will be able to prepare clear and effective messages and content.
Your presentation style will have real impact, grabbing your audience’s attention; you will boost your image and your credibility.
You will learn how to manage difficult situations and audience members.
This approach will help you present with confidence.
Responding to your needs
Before we do anything else, we start by listening to you. We want to understand what you find challenging and what holds you back so that we can offer the solution that actually meets your needs.
We make sure that each participant gains practical skills that they can use in real-life situations.
Our ambition is to be a partner that is easy to work with, and that offers excellent value for money.
That is what we have been doing for over 20 years.
The goals of our presentation skills training
Our training will teach you how to:
- Prepare effective content that is clear and to the point.
- Think carefully about your presentation style and oral communication.
- Get your messages across and win over your audience.
- Give your presentation real impact so that you make an impression.
What you will learn
Identify the tools you need for successful public speaking, using “MAP©”:
- Message: get yours across.
- Animation: win your audience over with your presentation.
- Presence: enhance your credibility.
Prepare effective, powerful content:
- Define clear objectives.
- Take the target audience and its needs into account.
- Structure your talk, from the introduction through to the conclusion.
- Adapt your message so that it will suit every potential situation (in case it needs to be shortened at the last minute or become an elevator pitch etc.).
- Manage your nerves, get into the right frame of mind.
- Hone your ability to react positively to any event (delay, negative participant(s), asides, people not listening etc.).
Give a presentation that has real impact:
- Make sure your presentation is well-structured and clear to make sure you get your messages across.
- Use interactive techniques to hold people’s attention and help them remember what you say.
- Make sure you follow the “MAP©”.
- Adapt your presentation to your audience, taking different cognitive preferences into account.
- Manage “difficult” participants.
Develop your presence:
- Make the most of your voice to hold people’s attention.
- Use eye contact to create a relationship with your audience.
- Use non-verbal cues to establish your credibility and powers of persuasion.
Create your action plan.
The training is first and foremost based on putting your learning into practice; each participant will give a presentation on a subject of their choice and receive suggestions for improvements in each of the 3 areas of the MAP®.
The benefits for your organisation
- Get your message across to your prospects and clients more effectively.
- You will improve your ability to win over, reassure and foster loyalty among your business partners.
- This means that you will be in a better position to grow your business or organisation.
Anyone; no prerequisites.
Intra-company training groups
Languages: French, Dutch, English.
Recommended duration: 1 or 2 days of training depending on the size of the group (to make sure that everybody can practise). An optional consolidation day can be arranged.
Dates: to be decided by mutual agreement.
Locations: France, Belgium, Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg, Canada.
Budget: please ask.
One of our senior trainers.
Educational coordination: Jean-Luc Dupont, partner - founder of Métamorphoses, trainer.